It’s no secret.
Consume less calories than you burn.
How to burn more calories:
- Exercise burns calories
- Exercise increases muscle which burns more calories
- Exercise increases metabolism which burns even more calories
- Stay Cool burns calories to keep your body warm
You don’t need a gym or expensive equipment to exercise. Running or walking burns calories. Sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups burn calories and builds/tones muscle. Also toned muscles causes your body to look trim.
How to consume less calories:
- Eat less food
- Eat low glycemic foods (foods that are slow to add glucose to the blood stream) in moderation
- Lean meats
- Complex Carbohydrates
- Whole grains
- Drink cold water
- Don’t Eat/Drink high glycemic foods (foods that are quick to add glucose to the blood stream, anything white)
- Sugar(the worst is liquid sugar)
- Refined Flour
- Alcohol(slows your metabolism)
You must be logged in to post a comment.